Welcome to the UltiMiner Forums! Check the FAQ if you have any questions!
Subscribe to Fluffyrox4 on YouTube for gaming videos and updates on our projects, along with the episodes of our gameshows at FluffyroxGames

2 posters

I can't add some of my information when I signed up

DatCheeseGuy
    DatCheeseGuy
    Longtime Fan
    Longtime Fan

I can't add some of my information when I signed up Empty I can't add some of my information when I signed up

Post by DatCheeseGuy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 am

When I tried to type in my skype account,when I hit save it didn't do anything to my profile.Any help?
    Fluffyrox4
    Fluffyrox4

I can't add some of my information when I signed up 20170820_232330

I can't add some of my information when I signed up Empty Re: I can't add some of my information when I signed up

Post by Fluffyrox4 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:24 am

OK so I tried adding my own skype account and I can confirm it doesn't save for me either. I'm not completely sure what's going on, so I'll look into it and get back to you soon.
    Fluffyrox4
    Fluffyrox4

I can't add some of my information when I signed up Empty Re: I can't add some of my information when I signed up

Post by Fluffyrox4 Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Could I ask what browser you are using to set your profile settings and view them?
    DatCheeseGuy
    DatCheeseGuy
    Longtime Fan
    Longtime Fan

Post by DatCheeseGuy Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:49 am

I use google chrome
    Fluffyrox4
    Fluffyrox4

Post by Fluffyrox4 Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 pm

OK cool. I reccomend trying some different browsers like firefox, as I've been informed that chrome doesn't always work properly with the forums.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

©Thomas Ryan 2017. All rights reserved. UltiMiner Studios and its logo belongs to the owner of the site. Please do not copy in any way.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 pm