Welcome to the UltiMiner Forums! Check the FAQ if you have any questions!
Subscribe to Fluffyrox4 on YouTube for gaming videos and updates on our projects, along with the episodes of our gameshows at FluffyroxGames

(PLEASE READ) Every Update BEFORE the Forums!

Fluffyrox4
    Fluffyrox4

(PLEASE READ) Every Update BEFORE the Forums! 20170820_232330

(PLEASE READ) Every Update BEFORE the Forums! Empty (PLEASE READ) Every Update BEFORE the Forums!

Post by Fluffyrox4 Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 pm

If you aren't aware, before the UltiMiner forums were a thing, I used to post all the updates on the gameshow over on the Noxcrew Forums, mainly because Noxcrew Gameshow was the biggest inspirstion to the entire production. If anyone is wondering where to find the first 3 update videos or just any context on what the gameshow is, I highly encourage them to check out the original post over there.

I'll constsntly be updating there for a bit longer as well as here forever, but be sure to check out the original post for context.

Here it is: https://noxcrew.com/threads/would-anyone-watch-an-mcpe-gameshow-inspired-by-the-noxcrew-gameshow.3390/

Thanks!

©Thomas Ryan 2017. All rights reserved. UltiMiner Studios and its logo belongs to the owner of the site. Please do not copy in any way.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:09 am